Sunday 13 September 2015

SEPTEMBER MSM Build My BOX


SEPTEMBER MSM Build My BOX – Unboxing & Review

TOday, I'm going to review my SEPTEMBER MSM BOX and this is my second msmbox though last time i ordered but i didn't blogged. I'm so happy as this is my second box and it is the 12th box of MSM TEAM :)  So reason is that this month they are giving super power  to their subscribers and that superpower is the POWER TO CHOOSE.As you all know that msm
MSM usually provides two types of boxes:
– MSM Express box for Rs.495 per month
– MSM Select box for Rs.995 per month


But this time you can  
 in just three steps:-







1.Choose :- You have to add products of your choice worth Rs. 1500 or above.
2.Apply Code :- Then after selecting your products which should be Atleast Rs. 1500 so as to take benefit of the CoDe then you can apply the code "MSMXII' 
3.Finalize your order :- after apping coupon you can finalize your order

Yay !!! I did all the steps and then I got a discount of Rs.500 which is quite a good amount of discount.


But let's look inside the boxes shall we?


After taking advantage of my Superpower to choose I selected 4 full-sized products 2 from skincare and 2 from haircare.Lets have a look on my selected products :-


1.SAANTE  FLORAL WATER- FACE TONER : I really wanted to try something from this brand as i have heard it is an home grown brand and all their products are 100% chemical free, with a zero preservative guarantee, and are all handmade and handcrafted.Wow so i didn't wanted any more reasons to buy and try one of their product as I'm such a sucker for natural products.The main thing its an floral water which can be used as a toner as well as a mist.  



Price of  Toner : Rs. 400.00-FOr 100 ml
2.NATURAL BATH AND BODY -FRENCH RED CLAY FACE MASK : French red clay i have read so many reviews about this that i was dying to make my face dig in this clay  literally.I read that this clay is perfect for oily skin and very efficient in drawing oils and toxins from the skin.In the description it was mentioned that its an earthy mask for heavenly skin that caught my serious attention.Cleopatra loved them, so did Queen Nefertiti and it's no secret that a clay mask can be a great one of the best pick-me-ups for the skin. I can't wait to get this on my FACE.
Price of Mask :Rs. 450.00  

3.KRONOKARE  MEDITERRANEAN- HYDRATE THE HAIR CITRUS SHAMPOO :The citrus ingredients forced me to get this shampoo.Though this bottle seems like a cough-syrup bottle still i just wanted to try so i got this in full size and i haave not used anything from this brand too.So i will be using it and reviewing it for sure :)








Price of Shampoo: Rs. 325.00 - for 220 ml.

4. KRONOKARE MEDITERRANEAN HYDRATE AND UNTANGLE HAIR CONDITIONER- So i had to get the conditioner too as i got the shampoo and its my rule to condition my hair after shampooing.SO THIS PRODUCT WAS A Must!!!!!!!!!






Price of Conditioner:  Rs. 345.00 for 220 ml. 


SO ACCORDING TO THE OFFER I GOT ONE SURPRISE GIFT <3 WHICH IS AN
AVON BUBBLE GUM GOMME A BULLES LIP GLOSS( 4.2g)





WOW WHEN I saw this pink and purple thing with a tag bonus on it i got so damn happy.the reason is that I'm totally addicted to pink and i was disappointed because the box was not pink :( but fortunately the msm team got something pink in the box which made by day.AS I Have build my customized msm box so i was knowing about all the products which are going to be there but was not sure about the surprise gift.I REAlly loved it :) 





NUMBER OF PRODUCTS: Five = 4 i bought and one is a surprise gift !!!

FINAL VERDICT :  MSM BOX. needs to up their packaging game





No comments: