Monday 5 October 2015

The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick – BLUSHING PINK Review




Give A Woman A Right Lipstick and She can conquer The World !!!
Today I’m reviewing   

COLOUR CRUSH™ LIPSTICK

 in the shade 225 BLUSHING PINK!

About The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick:

‘This luscious lipstick gives a stunning pop of colour and rich moisture, infused with a subtle rose scent.
  • High-impact colour.
  • Rich moisture.
  • Infused with a subtle rose scent.

 MY TAKE ON THE LIPSTICK 
                      PACKAGING :
Firstly, I find the bright packaging to be quite PLAYFUL AND CUTE :) as it comes in translucent pink and silvert bullet packaging :) as I AM pinkoholic so for me the packaging is way too cute <3

                               SHADE :225 BLUSHING PINK!

If you're looking for a barbie pink, THIS  isn't it. I find it to be a more mature pink.It's very natural, and kind of gives my lips a "my lips but better" appearance with a couple swipes of the tube.
                    TEXTURE :-
These lipsticks are so smooth it's crazy- crazy good! These glide on beautifully and have great pigmentation. They're not fully pigmented with one swipe, but can be built up in two passes to almost opaque while still being lightweight on lips. You forget you're even wearing a lipstick as these are that light and comfortable on and they stay comfortable throughout wear- these never feel dry! You don't get a massively long wear time though- about 2-3 hours max, but it's all worth re-applying.

How To Use: Apply to lips straight from the bullet or with a Lipstick & Concealer Brush.
Product Weight: 0.12 OZ (3.5 Grams)
Price :-Rs.895/-
How To Use: Apply to lips straight from the bullet or with a Lipstick & Concealer Brush.



The Round-Up

Pros: 
  • Packaging isway too cute.
  • Moisturizing
  • Rose scent of lipstick.
  • It's great for every day wear.
  • Cruelty-free
Cons: 
  •  My only qualm is the wear time, it would be great if the color lasted a little longer but I suppose that had to be sacrificed for the super hydrating formula.
                   I love the glossy finish! I like to pair of  lips with a neutral, clean eye look <3
Have you got any shades from the Colour Crush collection? I'd love to know if you have!
                                              

No comments: