Saturday 17 October 2015

FABBAG OCTOBER 2015 REVIEW






Hello beauty babes! Today, I'm going to  “unbag”  My October Fabbag.Though I got it a week back and I was just bein so lazy to blog and This time I got my fabbag pretty early ! Usually I used to get it around end of the month ! So I'm quite happy this time.

So the Fabbags are themed each month,with Octobers being "Get Set To celebrate"as a nod to festival season coming up ! Usually all subscribers get the same products as decided by the FabBag crew every month but this time I got a ️️mail in fourth month of September that I can select one make up product of my choice so I selected the product which I wanted to try and if you will read further you will know my selected product ☺️



DESIGN OF THE FABBAG THIS MONTH :-
This months bag is inspired by Indian Tradition and it is made of raw silk and it's dark maroon on the Front and dark pink from the bag  with a button on it.Usually Fabbags are zippered and this time the packaging is quite different.its more ethnic and usually I like the packaging bags of Fabbags every month but this one is good but not my favourite! 


Let's See What came inside this ETHNIC Fabbag :-
INSIDE THE BAG I got ONE personalized  card with my name  on it :) and depicting all the contents in the bag with their full price  and one FABPOST MAGAZINE 
PERSONALIZED CARD



FABPOST



SO After the fabpost magazine and personalized card. LET'S SEE what all i got in my FABBAG :-



WHAT ALL I RECEIVED:-

  • "Be a Bombshell "Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad"
  • SPA Ceylon Luxury Ayurveda Green Mint Cooling Foot Relief
  • Nyassa Oceana Foaming Face Scrub 
  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion

1.Be A Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad:-

So i told you earlier that i got a mail that i can select one make up product that i want to be in october's fabbag :) so this eyeshadow is the one which i selected.As these days I am collecting eyeshadow quads a lot :) So this quad consist of four shimmery eyeshadows.I especially like how these shades are buildable.I'LL BE reviewing this in detail in my next blog.



Rs.1200/- (FULL SIZE)

SIZE OF THE PRODUCT IN THE FABBAG :- FULL SIZE


2.SPA Ceylon Luxury Ayurveda Green Mint Cooling Foot Relief:-

I Already have few BODY products from this brand and i have not tried them but soon i will be reviewing all of them together.Well not so happy to get a foot scrub as i like getting more face care products.I guess i will gift this to my mom :) after reviewing lol.Though in fabbags of others i have seen White Jasmine Facial Masque but sadly fabbag didn't put Jasmine product for Jasmine herself !I Would have been more happy if i would have got that.
PRICE :1100/-FOR 300 ml
SIZE OF THE PRODUCT IN THE FABBAG :- 50g



3.Nyassa Oceana Foaming Face Scrub :-
So this is something i would love to try as it is a face care product and it claims that it can be used as a scrub as well as a facewash and i really like products with dual benefits.

Rs.900/- for 215 gms.
SIZE OF THE PRODUCT IN THE FABBAG :-30 gm

4.Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion :-
I use this lotion in winters a lot :) So this yummy lotion is going to have a place in my bag from now on. So glad to have a sample size as it is travel friendly.I usually use this lotion on my legs. 


Rs.545/- for 400 ml
                 SIZE OF THE PRODUCT IN THE FABBAG :-50 mL

 My FAvourites from FABBAG OF THIS MONTH :-
So there's just one product which i liked and that is the one which i selected by self and its "Be a Bombshell "Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad"


OVERALL IMPRESSION:-
FABBAG of this month is not upto my expectations  and i feel if i would have got the other  combination of products then i would have been pleased with the bag.Instead of Spa CEYLON Scrub i wanted White Jasmine Facial Masque and on the other hand i wanted Nyassa Tiramisu BODY scrub instead of face scrub ! I JUST liked one thing that they gave an opportunity to their subscribers to select one product :)


         Are you a subscriber already? What YOU got as your fourth product in  your box?

    







No comments: