Monday 17 August 2015

Forever21 lace-up gladiator wedge sandals

                                    


 
Every month I am going to be featuring my FAVORITES in a post. These will consist of my most worn clothing pieces,beauty products,footwears,accessories and my diet.. It will also simply include things I am loving at the moment!! 
 So last week I purchased my first ever Lace-up Gladiator Wedge heels from forever21 website.When I went to the site I totally fell in love with incredibly cute pair of gladiators.The main reason was that I didn't had any gladiator in my closet so it was very important for me to get one pair so as to create that boho oomph..so taking in accounts all the possible reasons in the mind I finally got them..      
                                                          
         Only one word came out out of my mouth when I saw them and that was Ahhhhhmazing 💓
Desert days under the festival sun call for statement-making sandals - it doesn't get much more eye-catching than this gladiator pair. Their faux suede make and lace-up construction translate to summery style and you can always look fierce wearing these lol.

MY REVIEW ON THESE :-
Well these sandals are really cute and they are made of faux suede which is soft,durable and with a little sheen.the material is stain resistant.On the site there was only color available which is black so i didn't had any other choice.Sizez are available on the site from 5 - 8 and i went for size 7 and when i tried putting them on i had to unlace all the shoe strings and i really felt that the make should include a zipper to simplified our lives lol. well it took around 5-6 minutes to wear them and then after my battle with the shoe strings got over and when i walked around in these so i felt that all that struggle was totally worth it as i was feeling more confident,classy and fierce wearing them.                                                             

                                                            




                                                                   PROS :-

  1. Price is reasonable.
  2. Quite comfortable.
  3. Eyecatching.
  4. Lightweight.
  5. Material used is soft to touch. 

                                                                       CONS :-
  1. The is no zipper in the make so it consumes a lot of time.
  2. Shoe strings are small.


                            
                                        .                                   
Your summer style calls for this incredibly cute pair of faux suede gladiator sandals! Not only do they stun with their lace-up front, but their small wedge heel gives you just a little but of height (perfect for short shorts and maxi dresses alike).
  • Padded insole
  • Textured outsole
  • Upper, Lining & Insole 1: 100% polyurethane; Insole 2: 100% polyester; Outsole 1: 100% TPR; Outsole 2: 91% cotton, 9% rayon
  • 2.5" heel height, 16" shaft height
  • Made in China
Model Info: : Model Information is not available.

Product Code : 1000184635
PRICE : Rs. 2,599
 









No comments: